Cincinnati Music Festival 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
CINCINNATI MUSIC FESTIVAL 2021!!
Transcendent Travels of Michigan & Prodigious Travels are providing you great packages for the Cincinnati Music Festival 2021. Held each summer at Paul Brown Stadium - home of the Cincinnati Bengals, Cincinnati Music Festival has become one of the country’s premier summer music events attracting more than 80,000 attendees annually from all over the country for two days and nights of music, dining, dancing, shopping, and entertainment.
Check out the amazing line-up!!!
THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2021 BJ THE CHICAGO KID, BIZ MARKIE, FASHIN SHOW BY SHINGO, DJ VADER
FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2021 CHARLIE WILSON, SNOOP DOGG, FANTASIA, TONY TONI TONE, JOHNATHAN BUTLER
SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2021 JANET JACKSON, THE O’JAYS, TANK, PJ MORTON, KIRK WHALUM
Note: Our Packages Only Include Friday and Saturday Night Concert. If you would to include Thursday event, this will be an upgrade in package at additional cost.
Packages options available!!!!!
- 3 nights/4 days or 2 nights/3 days stay at ALoft on the New Levee (5 min drive or 14 min walk to Paul Stadium)
- 2 premium concert tickets for Friday and Saturday (valued at $195). Upgrades are available for additional cost.
- Cincinnati Fest 2020 T-shirt (original CMF 2021)
Aloft of the New Levee is located on the Kentucky side and within 15 mins walking distance to the Paul Brown Stadium and the downtown. The hotels offers:
* Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Newport Aquarium
* Onsite restraurant
* Heated indoor swimming pool & 24-hour exercise room
* Free WiFi
* Parking costs $10 per night (with in & our privileges )
* Pet friendly hotel - allows dogs only up to 60 pounds in 2nd floor rooms, 2 dogs per room - no pet fee.
* Onsite bar called WXYZ with sgnstures drinks, plus a full menu, and cool music
Packages are available now, but they won't last long.
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!!!
Lock in your package and tickets for $75.00 per person until December 1, 2020 at midnight.
The deposit is non-refundable. It holds your spot for room, concert tickets, tshirt for event.
2 nights/3 days package
Single $875.00 total for 1 person
Double $ 1250.00 total for 2 people
Triple $1450.00 total for 3 people
Quad $ 1875.00 total for 4 people
3 nights/4 days package
Single $ 1050 total for 1 person
Double $1450 total for 2 people
Triple $1825 total for 3 people
Quad $2000 total for 4 people
4 nights/5 days package
Single $1200 total for 1 person
Double $1700.00 total for 2 people
Triple $1825.00 total for 3 people
Quad $2065.00 total for 4 people
Refund and Cancellation:
Cancellations due to non-payment forfeit all payments.
Cancellations request can be submitted 60 days or more before event in written form.
Payments are refundable and transferrable, except for deposit. A new deposit will be required if remaining is being transferred to group or person.
Less than 60 days prior to event, payments and deposits are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
If a member of my group wants to cancel or I change my mind, what are my options?
- A price adjustment will incur on the remaining group members. Your final payment will be made based on the number of people still attending.
- You are allowed to replace any member of the group that cancels; new members will need to pay the new depost and Reservation Name Change Fee.
In the event of a cancellation due to pandemic and event is cancelled by the concert promoters & host, the agent will notify you of the options. Last year full refunds were provided and/or option to transfer balance to upcoming year's event.
Should I purchase travelers insurance?
Yes, we STRONGLY recommend you consider purchasing travelers insurance. We offer travelers insurance through AIG and the link is at the bottom of the page. Travelers insurance is not required in order to purchase a package.
Travel Insurance | Travel insurance is highly recommended. Transcendent Travels of Michigan is an affiliate of Travel Guard, America's leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs. Please ask a Transcendent Travels of Michigan representative for more information about travel insurance to purchase.